Best places for starting a new career in Florida
Do you need a change of scenario? Do you want to find a new job? You can make these two things happen if you move to a new city with movers Davie FL. However, it is not easy to move away from your familiar surroundings. On the same note, organizing your move can be difficult as well. Still, if you want to find success in your life, you need to brave and daring. For this reason, here are all the best places for starting a new career in Florida. Why Florida? Well, it may surprise you. Florida is a good place for all the job seekers.
The first three cities for staring a new career in Florida
Let’s see the first three cities for you. Then, you can notify your Coral Springs moving company about your new address.
- Wesley Chapel – this small town, just north of Tampa, is the first one on the list. Each day, the population is growing more and more while the employment rate is over 74%. In addition to this, most people work in health care, education, and social assistance followed by insurance and real estate.
- Valrico – yet another city with big growth. The median income is around $76,000 while the employment rate is around 65%. Interestingly enough, most residents are employed in the same sector as in Wesley Chapel.
- Riverview – it is another city, this time south of Tampa. The median household income is around $67,300 with the employment rate of 70%. The most popular fields are education, health care, and social assistance.
Fruit Cove, Cooper City, and Weston
Let’s continue on with the list. The best moving companies in Miami Beach are waiting for your call so you can move to your new city.
- Fruit Cove – technically, this is a suburb of Jacksonville but it deserves to be on this list. It has a high employment rate of 70% with a median income of $95,000. As you can see, this is the highest household income on the list. In addition to this, the biggest fields of employment are similar, with education, health care, and social assistance leading the list.
- Cooper City – this time, it is a Miami suburb with a 72% employment rate and with an income of $92,000.
- Weston – Weston is a city in Broward County with almost 72,000 residents. The employment rate is almost 70%. In addition to this, the median household income is pretty high at $94,000.
Starting a new career in Florida in the next three cities
As mentioned, Florida is a great state for seeking employment. Most cities have either a high rate of employment, the median income, or both. When you have a high-paying job, you can afford to buy a nice house, even buying a beach property.
- Oviedo – a small city near Orlando has an employment rate of 71% with a median income of $84,000. Here, the large employers are the city itself, Publix Super Markets, and Seminole State College.
- Doral – Doral is close to the Miami International Airport. The employment rate is almost 70% while the median household income is around $72,000. Unlike the previous cities on this list, most residents work in wholesale trade.
- Wellington – located in Palm Beach County, this city has an employment rate of 69% with a median income of $79,000. In addition to this, the most popular fields include education, health care, management, and administrative services.
Coral Springs, Tallahassee, and Melbourne
There are some more cities to choose from.
- Coral Springs – it is close to Fort Lauderdale. So, it would not so bad to commute to Fort Lauderdale every day. As for the city itself, the employment rate is over 74% while the median household income is around $71,000.
- Tallahassee – yet another great city in Florida for job seekers. Additionally, it is one of the fastest-growing cities in the state because of public and private development. If you are looking to start your own business, this should be a place for you. It has a median household income of $39,407 per year. It is also home to Tallahassee Community College and the Florida A&M University.
- Melbourne – Florida’s Melbourne not the one in Australia is one of the most densely populated places in Florida. Apart from being a great place for employment, it is also perfect for starting over.
The last three cities for staring a new career in Florida
You have reached the end of this list. Here are the last three cities for starting a new career in Florida.
- Orlando – most people associate Orlando with theme parks and they are not wrong since the famous Disney World Resort is located here. In addition to this, theme parks are one of the major employers of the city. Orlando attracts about 68 million tourists every year. Therefore, you can easily find a job in this field as well.
- Tampa Bay – this city has beautiful beaches, a relaxed lifestyle, and many employment opportunities. The median household income is around $48,911 per year. As with the other cities on this list, you will easily find a job in education, health care, tourism, etc.
- Jacksonville – the largest metro area in the state. The city is experiencing an economic boom. Therefore, this can be your city for starting a new career in Florida.
How to find a job?
Unless you have enough money saved, you should not move if you do not find a job. The cost of living in Florida is not cheap. You will hardly find an apartment to rent below $1000. However, you can always get a roommate until you get a job you want and save enough money. As for looking for a job, search on the Internet. There are many websites dedicated to this topic. See if you can find something that has good working conditions and the salary. As you can see, there are 15 cities on this list. Therefore, pick one and start your new career. You can also try your hand at running your own business.